We have two pairs of very special tickets to give away for the Country Living Christmas Gift Fair from 11th to 15th November at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London N1 OQH. We will announce two lucky winners each to receive a pair of tickets enabling each of you to invite and bring along a guest on the day.
For your chance to win please ‘LIKE’ us on our Facebook page and let us know what you love most about the festive season.
Post your answers on our timeline at: www.facebook.com/purlenglish
We will select the winners randomly on 2nd November 2015 at 6pm GMT. Good luck.
We would love it if you would spread the word.
Please note that this competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you wish to participate in the competition you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, so please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. The closing date for entries is 2nd, November, 2015 at 18.00 (GMT), 10.00 (PST) Standard Time.
2. The winners will be drawn shortly after 2nd, November 2015. The winners will be notified via Facebook within 48 hours of the closing date.
3. The prize consists of 2 x pairs of Complimentary Tickets worth approximately £18.00 each.
4. The draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple registrations will be discarded.
5. The winner must be aged 16 years or over.
6. This contest is open to residents of the UK, USA & internationally.
7. There is no cash or any other alternatives to the prize.
8. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. Should Purl English be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Purl English reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified via Facebook.
10. The prize winner’s full name will be made available on the Facebook page.
11. No information or entrant’s details will be passed to any 3rd party.